SEM-SAFE HIGH-PRESSURE WATER MIST NOZZLE
SEM-SAFE high-pressure water mist system is a one-of-a-kind fire suppression system. An extremely fine mist is formed by pumping high-pressure water through nozzles.
A pump unit is used to provide water. All water mist applications can be supplied by the SEM-SAFE high-pressure pump unit. This is advantageous since just one unit is required for all uses, and it is simple to add additional sections and applications as needed.
- SEM-SAFE WATER MIST SYSTEM WITH OPEN NOZZLE
The system includes dry piping on standby. Depending on the type and use, this system will activate manually or when sensors detect heat, smoke, or a flame. The nozzles are divided into portions, with the active segment releasing all of the nozzles.
2. SEM-SAFE WATER MIST SYSTEM WITH CLOSED NOZZLE
The system maintains a pipe pressure of around 12 bar while in standby mode. The heat-sensitive glass bulbs installed in the nozzle heads melt when the temperature surpasses 57 °C, for example. The high-pressure pump is automatically triggered at this moment, and high-pressure water (60 or 100 bar depending on nozzle type) is blasted through nozzles to form a fine mist. Only melted bulb nozzles are activated.
- The SEM-SAFE system can be deployed instantly, resulting in less damage
- Using only pure water, the SEM-SAFE® water mist system gives you the best possible protection of equipment and human lives
- As water mist both cools the fire and removes the oxygen, it results in quicker fire fighting
- Due to the cooling effect of water mist, re-ignition is avoided